Option 1 (the one with prints and photo book)
- 30 digital images
- 60/90 minutes photoshoot
- For an additional $80 you can get a 8×10 or 10×10 high quality hard cover linen photo book with most or all of your images in it ($200 value)
- Four 8 x 10 premium quality paper prints
Option 2 (the one with some prints)
- 20 digital images
- 45 to 60 minutes photoshoot
- three 8×10 prints in premium high quality paper.
Option 3 (the mini experience)Only available for outdoor sessions and not available for in home family or newborn sessions.
- 5 digital images
- 30 minutes session
Every Photography collection Includes:
- In home or hospital family, maternity, newborn sessions add $120 to collections options 1 and 2. (Mini sessions are not applicable to this type of work). Travel fees may apply depending on location.
- My commitment to be patient with little kiddos and make your experience stress free.
- Guidance with clothing and colors.
- Files uploaded to a password protected gallery for you to be able to download your photos in several sizes
- products and prints depending on the chosen collection and the possibility of ordering prints, enlargements and announcements in post session meeting upon request. No, this is not mandatory, it’s just one extra service I offer you to make beautiful high quality art out of your session.
- Please add tax (8.25%) to every product and session fee.
- A non refundable deposit of $100 should be made to be able to reserve your spot. It will be discounted from your collection fee.
- There is an extra charge of $25/person in families larger than 6
- Extended family sessions please consult for pricing.
- Special moments coverage, please get in touch with me to design the best service that suits your needs
- Branding, comercial, content creation, contact me.
How many pictures Am i going to receive?
You are going to receive at least the number of pictures stated in the collection you chose.
Who is going to select the images i receive?
After I carefully curate your gallery, I pick out the best images from each scene (by best I mean emotions, connections, aesthetics, and technical stuff) and after I hand edit and retouch, I upload them to your gallery for delivery.
Am I going to be able to ask for extra images in case i’d like to do so and how much does it cost?
Yes, you can tell me what kind of scene or portrait you would like more of and each extra digital costs $25.
can i order extra prints?
Of course! and you should! Nothing like seeing your photos in high quality paper or canvas hanging on your walls. Despite the fact that each collection includes a number of prints or products, I’d be happy to help you decide on more prints or art for your walls! I work with one of the best photo labs in the country.
CAN I BRING MY PET TO THE SESSION?
Yes! of course you can include your furry friend. Just let me know first, so when we choose the location of your photoshoot, we are sure its an appropriate one for your pet.
Do you reschedule for bad weather?
If its raining cats and dogs, we will reschedule for a day that works well for both you and myself of course! Don’t stress on overcast days! as much as I love the sun light I love the way clothing colors pop when it is cloudy.